1. We believe in one God, maker of heaven and earth, and eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the Bible, composed of the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments, is God’s inspired and infallible Word. It is inerrant and is the authority for conduct, belief, and practice.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His death on the cross, that He rose bodily from the grave, ascended into heaven, and will return in the clouds for His bride, the church, and subsequently to earth in power and glory. And, that through His substitutionary death on the cross, His shed blood for mankind has paid for the sins of the world.
4. We believe that the present work of the Holy Spirit is to reveal Jesus Christ to people, to regenerate those who believe, and that He indwells Christians to mediate the life of Jesus Christ in them.
5. We believe people were created in the image of God. Through Adam all people obtained a sin nature which produces sin. Because of sin, all people in their natural condition are separated from God and are under the wrath and condemnation of God.
6. We believe people may be saved from the wrath of God, be forgiven of sin, be justified by the righteousness of Jesus Christ, and be reconciled to God through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and are eternally secure in Him. This salvation is a free gift of a loving God who gives grace to all who believe.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ. We believe the church, as a local body, was commanded by the Lord Jesus Christ to make disciples of all nations. We believe the two ordinances of the church are baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper; they are representations of the Lord’s death and resurrection for the believer.
July 2016 Announcement